The aim of the Training Programmes is the familiarization of Captains and Officers with navigation and manoeuvring areas, under the established conditions in Operational Procedures of each Port, and to make easier the first contact with ship manoeuvres in port areas.
These Programmes are designed for the staff of Shipping companies, Pilots corporations and Tug companies. According to the requirements of the client, Siport21 offers the possibility of develop a specific Training Programme in any port/navigation area or vessel, where it is carried out the principal objectives, as it could be:
- General manoeuvring concepts
- Manoeuvres with different vessels, existents or new
- Familiarization in new terminals or ports
- Emergences or exceptional hydro-meteorological conditions
- Optimized management of tugs
- Special operations
These Programmes are intended for personnel working in shipping companies, Maritime Pilots and Tug companies .